Thursday, May 13, 2010

Awesome day!!

We had an awesome day today in preschool! After my friends left yesterday, our paras got out LOTS of Little People toys....train track, house, castle, garage and more. When my friend came in this morning they were all excited to see these new toys out. We have all worked very hard this year on learning to play with toys, share with our friends and keep playing with toys for longer then just a few seconds. All of that hard work paid off today! My paras and I just got to sit back and watch in amazement as all of our friends played, interacted and had so much fun for LONG periods of time today! I LOVED it!!!! Enjoy some pictures from today!

Thanks to all the families that were able to make it to our family picnic. The weather turned out perfect!!! It was great to see everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment