Monday, January 11, 2010

Welcome Back to School

Well, I think we are finally able to get 2nd semester started after a bit of a teaser for school last week and a slightly extended winter break! I hope everyone was able to stay warm and enjoy a few extra days off, however, I'm quite sure most parents are ready for the kiddos to get back to school and a routine! I know I'm definitely ready to get back into a routine and have fun at school with all of my friends!


We are starting off this week celebrating Miss Holly's birthday that was the end of December. Happy Birthday Miss Holly! A special treat is always fun in preschool! We enjoyed a birthday cookie with lots of frosting! Next week we will be celebrating Bri's birthday. She is so excited she can hardly stand it! :)


We will be reading the books The Mitten and The Hat by Jan Brett this week and doing activities based on these books.


Thank you to those who sent back your conference availability sheets. I will work on getting those scheduled in the next week or so! Parent Teacher Conferences will be here before you know it! :)


Reminder: Please be sure to send in mittens and hats. If the wind chill is above 20 degrees we will try to go outside for short periods of time to get some fresh air each day. If it is below 20 degrees we will stay inside and work out our sillies in the motor room or gym!

We got some great pictures from our Winter Program and Party that I will try to get posted soon! If any of you took any pictures that you would like to share feel free to email those to me. They would make great additions to our end of the year slideshow!


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment